Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, May 7, 2009

You Can Teach Old Dogs New Tricks

It was painful...not really. How I love to exaggerate. It was just a bit problematic in the beginning bcos I forgot my gmail password and got lost for a while, but managed to get back on track thanks to my beloved boys...Mel & Eldy. Thanks sweeties!

That just proved that you can learn about anything. Whoever said you can't teach old dogs new tricks didn't know what he was talking about. I don't mind being called an old dog at all just don't make it a female one.

Anyway, it feels good to accomplish something I thought I could never do it on my own. I nearly had to send an SOS to my baby girl in Sydney. I didn't need to afterall , haha!

Gosh...that feels GREAT!

1 comments:

Duchess Doro said...

'I don't mind being called an old dog at all just don't make it a female one.'

HAHAHAHA laughed so hard at this one!

Yay! Mummy has a blog now! Can't wait to read it! :D

Post a Comment